Sophia® is the personal, online assistant for our clients. Using Sophia®, they order laser-cut sheet metal, tubes, and machine-bent items 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sophia® recognizes various components of a composite product, uses that information to generate a quote, and ultimately directs production and logistics. All this is done without human support. We are currently looking for a student in the final year of their program, who can work on analyzing 3D models.
You will be researching the possibilities for calculating a hash in order to find recurring and identical 3D models. You will write a prototype of your hashing algorithm, which you will test against real production data from Sophia®.
Who are you?
Do you possess the following qualities that allow you to shape the future?
• You are intelligent, technically proficient, and analytical.
• You are eager to learn and are enthusiastic about new technology.
• You know how to shatter the “that’s just how it’s done” mindset using the unique vision you have developed during your studies and through your real-world experience.
• You are open and honest in your communication, not afraid to express your opinion, and firmly believe in the power of collaboration.
• You work independently, are proactive, and do not shy away from responsibility.
What do we have to offer you?
Do you want to make your vision a reality and join us in contributing to all of our futures? If so, join us as an intern at our rapidly growing company, 247TailorSteel. It’s hard work and we can be demanding, but you get a lot in return as well:
• A dynamic learning and working environment in which you collaborate with experts in your field as well as in others.
• The potential to perform your work the way you like, implement your ideas, and measure the results that they yield.
• Monthly internship compensation.
• Growth opportunities for a permanent position at 247TailorSteel (part time or full time).
What do we expect from you?
Do you possess the following traits and knowledge?
• You are participating in a WO or HBO program in the fields of Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or something similar.
• You have a passion for software and technology.
• You speak and write fluent Dutch and English. German is a plus.
• Some programming knowledge of C# is preferred as well, but not required.
Are you excited yet?
If so, send in your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: Jessica Oude Heuvel, HR Manager. Please specify the graduation project that you are applying for.
For more information about this graduation project, you can also contact our HR department by telephone at 0315 - 270 376