As a data scientist, you ‘re working in a team of engineers and scientists to get the most out of our data, making our production more effective and efficient and see/solve possibilities to automate and enable all.
We’re looking for people with data science capabilities, a growth mindset, a critical view and at least 3 years of experience preferable (partly) in Production Industries. We’ll help to develop you in the areas you need.
The areas of expertise we seek:
- Define data analysis problem
- Understand quality of data
- Fill the gaps in the data to make right assumptions about the data
- Performing analysis on the data with available/right tools and correctly infer the results
- Present the results in a meaningful manner to stakeholders
- Transforming data from its raw form to form that is valuable for further analytics and modelling
- Absorb and form relationships between various data sources to combine them in a more accurate and meaningful manner
Tools & technical knowledge
- The analysis would be done on large volume of data and multiple data sources for this programming language skill set is must preferably python
- Able to retrieve data from databases
- Understanding the concept of cloud and cloud computing
- Selection of models to interpret data , learn from data and based on learning automatically make best possible decision
- Good hang on model techniques, to experiment/test with different models to identify best performing models for a given problem scenario
- Ability to ship models to production
Our ideal candidate
- Preferably university degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in the data science field
- Experience in production industry is a pre
- Experience in working / decision making based on data / business cases
- Growth mindset
An organization built around its employees
247TailorSteel is a forward-thinking organization that is fully focused on the wellbeing of our employees. Benefits include:
- Remuneration and employment conditions in accordance with the Metalektro CAO (40 vacation days!);
- An excellent pension plan;
- Wide-ranging opportunities for further development within your profession;
- Flexible working hours.
Professional. Qualitative customization. Fast and reliable delivery. These are the core values that the 247TailorSteel team stands for. We are convinced of the power of modern technologies, convenience and simplicity. This, combined with the added value of the ‘internet of things’ and artificial intelligence, enables us to guarantee high-quality products. With tools such as Sophia (our in-house developed software program) customers can order tailor-made metal plates and tubes, as well as pre-existing products, quickly and easily, day and night.
Are you interested?
Respond immediately so that we can contact you! Write a short motivation and send it - with your cv or LinkedIn profile - to sollicitatie@247TailorSteel.com.
Do you want more information? Just grap your phone and call Jacqueline Bussink, HR Director, on 0315 - 270 375 or send your questions to sollicitatie@247TailorSteel.com.
What happens after your application?
We want to make it a swift and easy experience. Therefore, we will make use of video calls during the process.
Voor arbeidsbemiddelaars, intermediairs en bureaus:
247TailorSteel aanvaardt geen ongevraagde hulp van intermediair/ uitzendbureaus of andere derden voor deze vacature. Toegestuurde cv’s (in welke vorm dan ook) door genoemde partijen aan enige medewerkers van 247TailorSteel zonder geldige schriftelijke zoekopdracht van onze HR Afdeling, worden beschouwd als publieke informatie. Er zal aan genoemde partijen geen vergoeding zijn verschuldigd in geval van een kandidaat wordt aangenomen van wie ongevraagd het cv en/of andere gegevens zijn toegestuurd.