As a Software Automation Tester, you’re working in a team of engineers to go to production faster, without breaking things.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, responsible people with a background in automated testing, a team spirit, a growth mindset, a critical view and preferable at least 1 years of experience. We’ll help you to develop in the areas you need.
- Test automation with state-of-the-art software in one of our (international) agile teams;
- Responsibility for the quality of the test process and quality of the execution by software developers;
- Assisting in testing (guiding, writing of test scripts, including occasional manual testing);
- Manage your activities with your teammates, team lead, product owner and other stakeholders;
- Collaborate with your stakeholders on the expectations, priorities, roadmap, best practices, team rituals, impediments, deployments etc;
- Growth as a tester and person: learn new technologies, technical and non-technical skills;
- A broad understanding and application of software development and automated testing: speed vs. quality, scalability, performance, robustness, deployment, security, design, usability, minimal viable scope, risk management etc;
- Responsibility for the software deployment, both in terms of speed to production and quality;
- Staying on top with the latest technologies, trends, industry best practices regarding Automated testing and Quality Assurance;
- Coaching and training new employees or colleagues with less experience.
Our ideal candidate
- Preferably university or HBO degree equivalent
- Preferably at least 1 years’ experience in Agile automated testing or a relevant certification related to automated testing
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (English is a must)
- Growth mindset
An organization built around its employees
247TailorSteel is a forward-thinking organization that is fully focused on the wellbeing of our employees. Benefits include:
- Remuneration and employment conditions in accordance with the Metalektro CAO (40 vacation days!);
- An excellent pension plan;
- Wide-ranging opportunities for further development within your profession;
- Flexible working hours.
Professional. Qualitative customization. Fast and reliable delivery. These are the core values that the 247TailorSteel team stands for. We are convinced of the power of modern technologies, convenience and simplicity. This, combined with the added value of the ‘internet of things’ and artificial intelligence, enables us to guarantee high-quality products. With tools such as Sophia (our in-house developed software program) customers can order tailor-made metal plates and tubes, as well as pre-existing products, quickly and easily, day and night.
Please send us your CV + motivation to sollicatie@247TailorSteel.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Ruben Zieverink (HR Business Partner) at 0315 - 270 375 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For example, if you have doubts whether your background qualifies you for this position or if you simply want to know more about 247TailorSteel or the position. Often more is possible than you think!
For recruitment agencies and intermediaries:
247TailorSteel does not accept unsolicited assistance from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Submitted resumes (in any form) by said parties to any employees of 247TailorSteel without a valid written search by our HR Department, shall be considered public information. No compensation shall be due to said parties in the event a candidate is hired whose resume and/or other information was sent unsolicited.