As a Software Developer Mathematician, you’re working in a team of engineers to bring more value to our internal and external customers and grow the technology stack with the size of our business. Specifically you have a focus on 2D/3D visualizations, analysis, calculations, transformations, storage and algorithms.
As a Software Developer, you are part of a Techteam. A Team consists of several Software Developers, each with their own specialism, one or more QA Engineer(s) and a Techlead. The Techlead is also your supervisor and helps you to grow, both professionally and personally.
This vacancy is an expansion of the current team. There are many plans and big ambitions that you can get started with as a Software Developer!
- Development of state-of-the-art software in one of our agile (international) teams;
- Design, implementation and maintenance of geometrical analysis, calculations, transformations, storage, representations, visualizations and interactive 2D/3D components;
- Manage your activities with your teammates, team lead, product owner and other stakeholders;
- Collaborate with your stakeholders on the expectations, priorities, roadmap, best practices, team rituals, impediments, deployments etc.;
- Growth as a software developer mathematician and person: learn new technologies, technical and non-technical skills;
- A broad understanding and application of software development and applied mathematics: speed vs. quality, scalability, performance, robustness, deployment, incident handling, security, design, patterns, usability, minimal viable scope, risk management etc.;
- Responsibility for the software, including running the software in production environments
- Staying on top with the latest technologies, trends, industry best practices regarding Software Development;
- Coaching and training new employees or colleagues with less experience
Our ideal candidate
We’re looking for enthusiastic, responsible people with a background in software development and mathematics, a team spirit, a growth mindset, a critical view and preferable at least 3 years of experience. We’ll help you to develop in the areas you need.
- Preferably university degree
- Affinity with 2D and 3D modeling and the related mathematics and other facets
- At least 2 years’ experience in Software Development
- A diploma related to technology or software: mathematics, computer science, electronic engineering, mechanical engineering
- Preferably experience with Open Cascade
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (English is a must, also Dutch is preferred)
- Growth mindset
An organization built around its employees
247TailorSteel is a forward-thinking organization that is fully focused on the wellbeing of our employees. Benefits include:
- Remuneration and employment conditions in accordance with the Metalektro CAO (40 vacation days!);
- An excellent pension plan;
- Wide-ranging opportunities for further development within your profession;
- Flexible working hours.
Professional. Qualitative customization. Fast and reliable delivery. These are the core values that the 247TailorSteel team stands for. We are convinced of the power of modern technologies, convenience and simplicity. This, combined with the added value of the ‘internet of things’ and artificial intelligence, enables us to guarantee high-quality products. With tools such as Sophia (our in-house developed software program) customers can order tailor-made metal plates and tubes, as well as pre-existing products, quickly and easily, day and night.
Please send us your CV + motivation to sollicatie@247TailorSteel.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Ruben Zieverink (HR Business Partner) at 0315 - 270 375 or email@example.com.
For example, if you have doubts whether your background qualifies you for this position or if you simply want to know more about 247TailorSteel or the position. Often more is possible than you think!
For recruitment agencies and intermediaries:
247TailorSteel does not accept unsolicited assistance from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Submitted resumes (in any form) by said parties to any employees of 247TailorSteel without a valid written search by our HR Department, shall be considered public information. No compensation shall be due to said parties in the event a candidate is hired whose resume and/or other information was sent unsolicited.